This post is the central discussion forum for the new New Zealand Conservative layout
Please say what you like and what you don't like about what you see. If you have a wish list here is the place to put it
Its early days yet and some of the roughness you see will be addressed so please be gentle
heh?
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where's the coffee machine widget?
You got Admin privilege now Zen old chum
That makes you management - non unionized and thus coffee machine complaints are redundant
I've just tried the new label widget at NZC, and I'm very happy with it's capability.
"Very happy" ignores a few points:
1. It will require some manual maintenance to add new items to other lists I come up with. (I don't mind that too much)
2. I'm probably going to have to re-do them when we transfer / upload this template to the nzc site. (Oh well)
As for (2) Zen maybe not. We cannot transfer blogger widgets across to here but we may well be able to paste them into this template from the old - no promises mind but I think that will work.
If the worst comes to the worst tho it will have to be done manually
Post a Comment